The videos are aimed at teachers and parents but older high school pupils might enjoy them – please watch first and be aware that we have no control over the suggested videos which appear on the right of the screen.
We hope you will find the videos both entertaining and informative!
Here is the full list of MADCOS TV links by Simon Ward... (Click on each link below to open each video.)
10 TOP TIPS FOR
RAISING CONFIDENT CHILDREN
1. BE POSITIVE
2. LISTEN WELL
3. BEWARE OF OVER-PROTECTION
4. ACCEPT THAT LEARNING IS OFTEN FRUSTRATING
5. PRAISE FOR EFFORT AND DETERMINATION
6. SEE PROBLEMS AS TEMPORARY AND MANAGEABLE
7. FOCUS ON WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE
8. DEVELOP SELF-CONTROL
9. FOCUS ON STRENGTHS AND PASSIONS
10. DO YOUR BEST’ NOT ‘BE THE BEST’